1. 183 Frustuck Avenue; Appeal # 07-28 - Appeal of the Planning Commission’s approval of a Hill Area Residential Develop
2. A Proclamation declaring Sunday, October 21st, 2007, as Take a Step For Marin Abused Wo
3. Adoption of Resolution No. 2516, A Resolution of the Town Council of the Town of Fairfax Adopting the Police Depart
4. Introduction and First Reading of Ordinance No. 725, A Social Host Liability Ordinance for Underage Drinking, Maggiore: Council introduced and held first reading of the ordinance, which would penalize parents, minors and/or other individuals hosting parties where underage drinking of alcoholic beverages is taking place. Council directed staff to increase the fines as follows: 1st offense - $750; 2nd offense - $875; 3rd offense - $1,000; and to add community service as an option to pay off the fine.
5. Second Reading and Adoption of Ordinance No. 723 a
6. Status Report on Wall Property, Tremaine: Council heard from the many community members present regarding the desire to keep the property as open space. Residents explained the issue of landslides on the property as well as homeless encampments on the property. There was a general consensus that the community needed to work together to find a creative way to acquire the land as dedicated open space. Council directed staff to bring back the Ridgeline Protection Ordinance for amendment and to create an overlay map showing both the ridgeline resources and Town streets. The Open Space Committee is to collaborate with the community, Council, the Town of
7. Discussion and consideration of the adoption of Resolution No. 2517, A Resolution of Intention of the Fairfax Town Council to initiate an a
8. Status report and discussion about the Ross Valley Sanitary District’s sewer replace
9. Request from Electric Auto Association to allow public access to the Town’s small paddle inductive electric car charger: Council adopted the Town Manager’s recommendation to allow public access to the charger, as a means of supporting alternative fuel vehicles in Town.