- Proclaiming the month of September 2008 as Prostate Cancer Awareness Month in the Town of Fairfax
- Adopting a Resolution in support of State Proposition 2, the California Prevention of Farm Animal Cruelty Act
- Award of a construction bid for the Fairfax Creek Channel Reconstruction Project (300 Olema)
- Award of construction bid for Measure K Phase II and Proposition 1B Street Resurfacing Projects (including Upper Scenic)
- Authorizing a temporary street closure on Glenn Drive on September 27, 2008 for a Bike Race Fund Raiser
There will be a Special Town Council Meeting on Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 9 AM in the Women's Club to discuss and consider the Mixed Use Overlay. The Town Council is interested in your thoughts on the Mixed Use Overlay so please attend on September 27th.